Main Job Purpose
To support and be responsible for planning and coordinating plant budget and business planning
activities in alignment with corporate policies and practices. The incumbent will provide financial
direction to the plant and provide recommendations to improve site.
- Oversee Accounts Payable Management
- Credit Control Management.
- Ensuring all bank transactions are correctly posted.
- Review cashbooks and bank reconciliations.
- AFCE Management – Responsible for the Creation of AFCEs in both the online portal and in SAP
as well as ensuring Asset numbers are created for each of these AFCEs.
- General Ledger Responsibilities – Review and analyze postings. Train cost center owners on
the Chart of Accounts (Cost centers and GL Codes)
- Outsmart Reviewer & Approver
- SAP Workflow Review
To apply for this job please visit priconsultants.com.